Visual Designer Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
As Visual Designer you will
- be part of the User Experience team and will help to create highly usable mobile and web applications.
- To create the perfect design you’ll get help from Interaction Designers and User Researchers.
- During development phase you will work with engineering team on pixel perfect implementation of your designs and delivery all visual assets.
- You will also help to promote our products in different forms (print, video, slide decks, product pages …)
- During regular standups you will have to present your designs and discuss optimal solution with product teams in English.
What you will learn
- App design
- User Experience (Interaction Design, User Research, Visual Design)
- Working Agile in international team
- You will have access to new technologies (ex. Holo Lens, Google Glass, 3D printing, Usability Lab …)
What we need
- Commercial experience in:
- designing UIs for different platforms (iOS, Web, Android)
- creating icons , logos and illustrations to be familiar with mobile and web guidelines and Look & Feels
- Comfortable to work daily in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other design tools
- Ability to work on few project simultaneously and iterate on designs
- Fluent English
However we will be happy if you know
- Video editing
- Video Postproduction
- Fundamentals of User Experience Design
- Ability to draw or sketch
- Education in Art
- experience working in Agile & Lean Product Development
- How to communicate design and how to work with external and/or remote teams and vendors
- How to define User Interface in form of guidelines
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time