This job is currently Archived,
Universal Patient Services Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Our company uses cutting edge science to discover, develop, manufacture and market biological products for the treatment of serious diseases.
- We are the world's oldest independent biotechnology company and a Fortune 500 company.
- Patients worldwide benefit from our products.
- About Patient Services: In Patient Services, we are committed to improving the lives of our patients.
- Our goal is to educate customers about our products, to provide services that facilitate access to our treatments and to ensure safety and compliance with FDA standards. Additionally, we strive to support people in managing their therapy when it comes to living with Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn’s Disease, Hemophilia and SMA. Our ultimate goal is to Care Deeply. Work Fearlessly.
- Change Lives.
- The primary role of Patient Services is to facilitate the customer life-cycle by assisting patients, healthcare providers and others with activities related starting and staying on therapy. Daily interactions involve contact via phone not only with patients but also health care providers, company field force representatives, business service partners, nursing services and other internal work groups.
- In March of 2014, Patient Services was awarded the SQM World Class Call Center Certification for their outstanding work servicing our patients.
- SQM’s call center industry voice of the customer/employee awards of excellence program is the most prestigious and sought after North American call center awards program. Come join a World Class team!
- We are currently growing our team across a variety of roles and are interested in hearing from candidates with a proven track record of success in the following areas:
- Prior customer service experience in a call center environment highly desired
- Technical proficiency in a Customer Relationship Management System, preferably Salesforce.com
- Comfortable working with standard operating procedures with focus on quality
- Possess Strong problem solving skills such as superb listening skills and motivational interviewing
- Able to remain agile to address varying call types from multiple customer groups while communicating concisely and with credibility
- Ability to work an 11:00am-8:00pm shift (shift differential pay will apply)
- Successful completion of paid training without interruption is a must
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in providing patient and healthcare provider support, understanding of medical benefits, company product education and service options. Strong problem solving skills are essential for developing solutions that meet the needs of the work group, business and
We require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, though bachelor’s degrees are preferred.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Scientific, Relationship Manager, CRM, Science, Research, Engineering, Customer Service, Technology