Training Associate - Fixed Duration Employment - Puerto Rico
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everything at our company begins with the unmet medical needs of people.
- Our company is a research-based pharmaceutical company based in Indianapolis, Indiana, with affiliates.
- Our company has biotechnology and manufacturing facilities located in Carolina.
- Coordinate and implement site projects associated with personnel training, including Employees Qualifications Program.
- Knowledge in training design and effectiveness measurements needed.
- Responsible for the site New Employees Orientation and facilitation of general training as requested.
- Provide support in interventions related to organizational development through the facilitation of focus groups and other tools.
Education and Experience
BA in Social Science, Psychology or Human Resources. Master degree preferred.
At least 2 year of experience in Training AND GMP environment a MUST.
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- SAP Team oriented, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills, good oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
We offer an excellent compensation package, which includes medical, dental, and pharmacy plan, life insurance, and savings plan, among others.