Training & Education Audiologist - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
- We are looking for a new Training & Education Audiologist for our Marketing Business within the Global Audiology team.
- In this position, you will be responsible for fostering strong audiological presence within the hearing care professional (HCP) community and develop methods and tools to enhance and increase our ability to deploy in the field.
- Manage training needs of visitors as well as local group companies needs
- Provide relevant generic audiological materials for presentations both with launch context and general audiological know-how
- Promote our brand as the audiological knowledge hub Creates, coordinates and manages training/lectures with HQ marketing and internationally, and support our group companies Promote our brand as the brand that understands HCPs and their needs Increases product’s presence in international conferences and trade journals.
- Collect a speaker pool to allow more depth and insight into our presentation capacity
- Recognized degree in Audiology with proven track records as an Audiologist
- Solid audiological know-how and experience in giving training and lectures
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined person
- Creative mindset with ability to think outside the box
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Excellent English skills, other languages are an asset
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.