This job is currently Archived,
Temporary - R&D Talent Scout - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- We are seeking an experience Recruiter/Talent Sourcer to join a newly formed Talent Identification function here at our company.
- This individual will be aligned to support talent needs across several functional areas within R&D.
- This role focuses entirely on passive candidate marketplace and will research, identify, contact, and pre-screen specific R&D talent.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about direct contact, candidate engagement, & candidate development.
- Research – Extensive data mining across a wide range of sources. This will include advanced Booleans, publication mining, & leveraging lists/ directories
- Identify – Through advanced research, identify and target specific talent
- Contact – Conduct outreach to targeted to generate interest in our company R&D opportunities
- Prescreen/Qualify – Effectively articulate value proposition and determine mutual fit between candidate & position
- Minimum 3-5 Years Talent Sourcing/Recruiting experience
- Must have R&D Recruiting experience in Pharma/Biotech
- Internet Research & Data Mining skills
- Passion for direct contact/cold-calling
- Ability to convert names/leads into active candidates