Temp GCE Compliance (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Reviewing and analyzing global advertising and promotional pieces and promotional initiatives.
- Coordinating the MMRC process, submissions, assigning reviewers, working with submitter
- Facilitating ongoing maintenance of various healthcare compliance program-related activities and requirements, including but not limited to preparation of aggregate spend disclosure reports; record retention of meeting request forms (MRFs) for speaker programs, patient events, and advisory boards; monitoring; and investigations.
- Assisting with other duties of the Associate II while she is out on maternity leave
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
- Strong influencing skills and sound business judgment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.