This job is currently Archived,
Technician Position - Spain
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- The Center for Genomic Regulation , is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 43 countries, the company excellence is based on an interdisciplinary, motivated and creative scientific team that is supported by high-end and innovative technologies and a flexible and efficient administration.
- Our company has been conferred with a badge of ‘HR Excellence in Research’ by the European Commission, in recognition to its progress in implementing the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Recruitment of Researchers, that among others consists of transparent, merit-based recruitment procedures and attractive work-life balance working conditions.
Mission of the role
- We are looking for a talented technician to join de la Luna’s lab at the company.
- We will investigate the role of DYRK family of protein kinases as chromatin-bound regulators of gene expression.
- The position requires a candidate with high knowledge in protein analysis-related techniques, as well as in the use of ChIP-Seq and RNA-Seq to analyze transcriptional regulation (both experimental set-up and analysis).
- A PhD in Molecular Biology / Biochemistry or related field
- Good track record
- High experience in molecular biology techniques (cloning, RNA analysis), mammalian cell culture (lentiviral-mediated delivery, CRISPR-Casp9), and protein analysis-related techniques (protein expression, protein interactions). Prior work with protein kinases is also desirable.
- Advanced level of English written and spoken
- The candidate has to be proactive and team worker.
- Duration: 2.5 years contract with the possibility to be renewed
- Estimated annual gross salary: A competitive salary will be provided and adjusted accordingly to professional experience
- We offer work in a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructures, providing the successful applicant with unique professional career opportunities.
- Our company offers and promotes a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
- The company is committed to reconcile a work and family life of its employees and within the work-life balance programme is offering an opportunity to benefit from annual leave allowance, flexible working hours and teleworking programme.