Technical Specialist - Technology Transfer Vaccines IPT - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This position will provide technical support to the Vaccines IPT to support the technology transfer and scale-up of new processes for Vaccines IPT manufacture meeting the company Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, HPO, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The Technical Specialist will be required to collaborate and facilitate running of all activities (e.g. scale-up, PPQ batch manufacture, design and qualification of Single Use components) in the Vaccines IPT value stream for all Technology Transfer of processes to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of these processes to Vaccines IPT.
- This requires the delivery of technical excellence to deliver all components of a stable process, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Hon. Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology).
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- > 2 years’ experience in biopharmaceutical/vaccines environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations.
- Experience of involvement in a technical project and advantage
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory within the biopharmaceutical/vaccine area.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering, quality or analytical.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology Transfer within Biopharmacetical industry (process or analytical)
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Experience in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Biotech, Law, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Lean Six Sigma, Science, Legal, Engineering, Management