System engineer mechatronics - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Your job will be to develop and apply research in close cooperation with industry.
- Special attention is laid on validation into useful field applications.
- You have a Master in Engineering
- You have knowledge and skills in the field of mechatronics: controls, simulation, actuation technology, system thinking.
- You are interested in conducting applied research.
- You have a hands-on attitude and implementation/technical skills.
- You have a critical attitude and dare to reflect on your own work.
- You are a team worker but at the same time you show a degree of autonomy, initiative and business sense.
- Interest in obtaining a PhD is not required but is seen as a plus.
- Unless mutually agreed otherwise, the appointment starts as a full-time job at assistant grade (scale 43).