Supplier Quality Management Professional - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 June 2017
- The Supplier Quality Management Professional provides oversight of procured raw materials and packaging components through the application of quality systems relative to supplier and material life-cycle support and integrated risk management.
- Assists in the development and execution of supplier quality processes related to new product development and commercialized products.
- Oversight of quality systems including supplier identification/selection, material qualification, approval, and maintenance, including supplier and material performance evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, with five to seven years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a background in Quality Assurance, Regulatory, or Procurement preferred.
- Ability to understand and interpret and apply government and industry standards and familiarity with industry regulatory and inspection requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently against multiple deadlines.
- Auditing experience or certification in the pharmaceutical industry desirable.
- Available to travel a significant portion of the time, often with short notice.
- Strong analytical skills, with training in continuous improvement and SAP preferred.