Study Participant Representative (casual hours) - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 June 2017
- Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you seeking a position with a flexible schedule?
- If so, we may have the position for you! Our company is currently seeking a Study Participant Representative to join our clinical study recruitment team.
- In this role, you will answer inbound calls from the public interested in information regarding clinical study participation.
- You will screen callers and recruit those who meet eligibility criteria to participate in clinical studies.
- You will also be responsible for collecting and entering participant medical history information into our database system and make outbound calls to study participants as needed.
- Must demonstrate excellent professional telephone communication skills
- Must demonstrate commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Be able to sort information from multiple clinical studies and advise participants appropriately
- Computer data entry experience preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Proactive attitude
- Previous call center, telemarketing, or promotional experience highly desirable
- A-level education standard required
This position is casual hours only and shifts will be scheduled according to business level and staff availability.
We need candidates with the ability to work a flexible schedule and this will include mainly daytime shifts but occasionally evening or weekend shifts as well on a rotating basis.Our company is an equal opportunities employer.