Strategic Account Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of the company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and developing a strategic plan for 7 to 20 accounts.
- You represent the entire range of company Medical products and services and you will be leading the customer account planning cycle ensuring that customers’ needs and expectations are met.
Your main responsibilities:
- You Take full ownership of your accounts and meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- You establish productive, professional relationships with our company Medical sales and marketing organization.
- You coordinate the involvement of all internal partners, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- You lead actively a company Medical Strategic account planning process to achieve performance objectives, financial Targets and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- You assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- You lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- You handle contracting, pricing and tendering processes in the assigned accounts
- Experience in sales and deep understanding of the healthcare market
- Solution oriented and strong in data analyses and deriving actionable conclusions
- Shown ability to handle complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business partners in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong passion and track record for innovation and will to make things happen and deliver
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Motivated by results performance & excellence in the job
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal partners
- Self- awareness, flexibility and stress resistant
- Strong eye for business and negotiation skills
- Business degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the current healthcare landscape
- Experience working for a large multi-national company
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.