Stability and Critical Material Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our : GMC - Corporate QC department, we are looking to fill the position of: Stability and Critical Material Manager.
- Are you known for your logical ways that are supported by your collaborative nature?
- You are a ‘logiborative’ person at our company.
- This remarkable blend of talent means you are adept at thriving on reason and teamwork for the cause of patient comfort.
- Be in contact with key stakeholders
- Work in partnership with cutting edge labs
- Manage experts in the domain
- Strive to improve and increase efficiency of processes
- Be open minded and solution minded
As a 'logiborative' person and Stability and Critical Material Manager you will contribute by:
- Managing the team for all stability and critical material operations to ensure optimal reporting and supply on time
- The management of regulatory aspects linked to activities, ensure the interface between the team and all customers being compliant to regulation requirement updates.
- Being accountable for a pro-active collaboration with company laboratories, customers, AD, Regulatory Affairs, QA, CMO ( major contacts)
- Informing customers if deviations from the day-to day-planning occur, and ensure Follow-up of corrective actions and preventive actions. Ensure audit readiness, participate to the preparation, the follow-up and the realization of audits.
- Ensuring the availability of the product in Central stock of critical materials based on regular inventory
- Being accountable of the stability and critical materials SOP’s
- Ensuring that the rooms, climatic chambers and lab infrastructure are maintained
- Establishing the functional budget of the team in link with the department responsible
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in managing teams of 5-10 people
- Good mediator/negotiator
- Master +5yrs in a stability group
- Analytical expertise is preferable.
- Must have experience in a GMP regulated laboratory
- Fluent in French and English
Job Segment: Law, Compliance, Manager, Laboratory, Supply, Legal, Management, Science, Operations