Sr Recruiting Partner/Principal Recruiting Partner – Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Sr/Principal Recruiting Partner will be based on-site at the campus and will be responsible for the recruiting and hiring process for company's Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology (PO&T).
- The Sr/Principal Recruiting Partner is responsible for designing and delivering recruitment strategies, leveraging a suite of “talent channels”, e.g. Sourcing, Competitive Talent Landscape/Market Research, Executive Search, University Relations, Employee Referral Programs, and External Partnerships to meet company's short and long-term PO&T hiring needs.
- Drive the recruiting and hiring process for the PO&T function; holding all participants in the hiring process accountable for their respective roles
- In partnership with business leaders, Talent Acquisition and HR partners, develop and execute immediate and long-term hiring strategies to meet business objectives
- Develop a sense of excitement about our company and its PO&T roles that positions us as an employer of choice to attract the world’s best scientific and engineering talent
- Manage expectations of business leaders, hiring managers and candidates
- Demonstrate thorough understanding and adherence to internal company Talent Acquisition processes and contribute to recruiting process improvements
- Ensure that elements of diversity are included in the attraction, sourcing and hiring process
- Build and maintain effective relationships across Talent Acquisition and HR
- Utilize, update and maintain Talent Acquisition tools and systems, e.g. ATS, CRM
- Develop and deploy recruiting metrics and analytics/reports with managers
- Principle Recruiting Partner: 10+ years recruiting/sourcing experience preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 5 years of direct experience supporting biotech manufacturing operations.
- Sr. Recruiting Partner: 8+ years recruiting/sourcing experience preferably in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or related industry
- Previous recruitment of Supply Chain, Technical Development, Engineering, Quality and other operations and development staff including proactively building talent pipelines is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies, techniques, tools and results e.g. direct sourcing/cold calling passive candidates, market intelligence gathering, target company/organization mapping and org-charting, pipeline building
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives
- Strong candidate assessment skills, expert in behavioral interviewing techniques
- Experience with recruiting tools, e.g. ATS and CRM, branding and social media
- Ability to connect business priorities to immediate and long-term talent acquisition strategies
- Collaborative and an excellent team player
- Intellectually curious and a sense of urgency, drives for results
Bachelor’s degree required
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Recruiting, Operations Manager, Engineer, Biotech, Human Resources, Operations, Engineering, Science