Sharepoint Web Developer Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with startup atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
In a nutshell, we will want you to:
- Design UI components and layout of SharePoint Online site (Office 365)
- Extend the SharePoint online capabilities by developing custom components (CSOM, JSOM, CSR)
- Integrate SharePoint Online with non-SharePoint application by designing the data models and providing APIs
- Leverage the whole Office 365 ecosystem to deliver enterprise business solutions for Enterprise Portal program (Corporate Intranet)
- Cooperate with Product owners, UX, Business Analysts and Developers of Enterprise Portal Team on definition of the technical solution approach based on business requirements
Besides great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We need you if you have the following (skills and experience):
- Experience with SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online( Office 365) CSOM, JSOM development
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Agile practices
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- SharePoint and Office 365 integrations (REST API, Graph API)
- We will also be happy if you know or heard of one of these
- Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure)
- SharePoint or Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Design Manager
- Experience with Application Development Life-Cycle
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Web Design, Special Medicine, Respiratory, Engineering, Technology, Creative, Healthcare