- Our company is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world.
- Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases and women's health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world - diseases like Alzheimer's, Diabetes and Cancer - while further expanding our strengths in areas such as vaccines and biologic. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for tomorrow.
- We are seeking energetic, forward thinking professionals to join our Information Technology group.
- As part of that team, you will be helping us launch our new IT Global Innovation Center focused on developing and applying advanced capabilities in information sciences, information security, mobility, social media and big data.
- You will have the opportunity to work on global teams to identify the biggest opportunities as well as tackle the biggest challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- We offer project-based rotations to help with your professional development, and a flat, collaborative environment.
- Overall, our new Global Innovation Center offers technology professionals incredible opportunities to learn from others, to challenge yourself, and to enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- This position will report into the Knowledge Management IT team and be functionally aligned to company’s Center for Observational and Real-world Evidence (CORE) team. In this way, the individual will remain more technically-focused and also support the underlying business processes of an ever-increasingly important business group in CORE, which is driving the company’s value-based medicines strategy.
- Preference will therefore be given to candidates who have demonstrated an ability to balance technical aptitude with business acumen, quickly learning new technologies and business processes and adjusting priorities as business needs dictate.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Liaise with members of CORE IT and business to understand the needs and opportunities in collaboration, knowledge, and content management processes, accounting for the specificities of the pharmaceutical industry
- Design and develop solutions to address identified needs and opportunities by leveraging Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, and other related collaboration technologies.
- Work jointly with IT account and project management, platform teams such as Microsoft Enterprise SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365 as well as IT innovation and other global delivery teams to lead solution implementation and delivery
- Assist in planning and delivering training for business partners to effectively use Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365 solutions, also connected to other software packages
- Provide ongoing support to existing CORE Microsoft SharePoint sites supported by both business-facing account and project management and offshore Application Management Services (AMS) resources
- Provide technical guidance for architecting, designing, planning, building, and operating company's Enterprise Microsoft SharePoint Platform
- Act as a subject matter Knowledge Management technologies expert for SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365, helping define best practices and guidelines for company's Microsoft SharePoint capabilities, identifying gaps and contribute to technology road maps and future state capabilities
- Administer Microsoft SharePoint services, including monitoring, analytics reporting, troubleshooting, and performance analysis;
- Maintain current industry knowledge of IT development concepts, best practices and procedures
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and Experience:
Education Minimum Requirement:
MSc Degree or BSc Degree (or equivalent) with relevant experience in Computer Science
Required Experience and Skills:
- 4-5 years experience in SharePoint administration and software development
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/Online out of the box web parts, lists, templates and workflow (notably QUEST, Nintex Workflow, Java implementation of custom logics)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Graph APIs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 capabilities
- Familiarity with Release Management, Problem and Incident Management, software development lifecycles, best practices, and methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Familiarity with Cloud-based solutions and services in the Collaboration and Search technology space
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
- Confident self-starter, organized and ability to manage a number of competing priorities
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in a regulated life sciences industry
- Knowledge of drug development, submission and commercialization lifecycle and processes
- Knowledge of current healthcare cost challenges and opportunities in value-based medicines and Real World Evidence domain
- Experience in developing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 and Microsoft SharePoint Online (O365)
- Experience with other Knowledge Management and related content management, collaboration (such as Veeva Vault, Veeva CRM) and reporting technologies (TIBCO Spotfire and Tableau with Sharepoint, IBM SPSS) and development languages/platforms (SQL, HTML, CSS, SSRSS, SharePoint BI and .Net)
- Experience with Excel macro (VBA) development
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical and non-technical information verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple competing projects and needs
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Developer, Special Medicine, Respiratory, System Administrator, Engineer, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering