Senior Project Manager (f/m) - Oncology - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA)
- Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines.
- Currently, about 290 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal:
- To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
- To boost our team, we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager (f/m) - Oncology
- Planning, managing and monitoring complex cooperation projects and sub-projects
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary production, clinical and regulatory teams at various project levels
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and cost-related project goals
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Preparing project schedules and the associated capacity planning, and always keeping these up to date
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external Project Managers
- (Master’s) degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Biotechnology, or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company, preferably in the production sector
- Knowledge of the GxP environment (including cleanroom production)
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials (early phase and preferably also late phase)
- Experience in managing global interdisciplinary teams
- Basic knowledge of MS Project or equivalent applications
- A talent for organizing and a very hands-on approach
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
- Excellent command of (spoken and written) English and German
- Ability to systematically perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- A committed team player who is able to cope with pressure
- We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
- With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.