Senior/Principal Scientist & Pharmacokinetics - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To strengthen our competencies within pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD), our company seeks a highly motivated Senior or Principal scientist with experience within these disciplines. The ideal candidate holds a PhD and has more than 8 years of industry experience with PK and PD of antibodies or other biopharmaceuticals and is stimulated by working in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- As part of our Preclinical Development team, you will be responsible for all pre-clinical and clinical PK and PD evaluations.
- As a team and project member, you will collaborate closely with staff from our company's development teams, including the clinical team, to ensure successful development of our antibody lead candidates.
- Well-documented and strong scientific background, including PhD
- >8 years industry experience within PK and PD analysis
- Experience with PK/PD of antibodies or bio pharmaceuticals
- Extensive knowledge of PK data analysis and PK/PD modelling
- Experience with population PK modeling and simulations
- Thorough knowledge of current regulatory guidelines for toxicokinetics and clinical pharmacokinetics
- Interest in related preclinical/clinical disciplines, such as oncology, non-clinical safety assessment, translational medicine, clinical pharmacology and biostatistics
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams, projects, and disciplines in the development chain
- Innovative, flexible, and quality minded
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Employment package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, warrants, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment