Security Operation Lead Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- The “Identity Directory Security Operations” or “IDSO” organization is focused on Application and Process ITIL Operations.
- These Operations include such functional areas and Identify and Access Management, Corporate Directory and enterprise cyber Security tools and applications.
- This organization was formed as a result of the increased risks in both the information security (e.g. cyber threats, malware, etc.) and the regulated areas have required that staffs possessing such skills are fully embedded within the IT organization.
- The enterprise is now dependent on these security and compliance experts for identifying, escalating and remediating such IT Risks in a timely and efficient manner. Also, emerging technologies like cloud, mobility and data analytics require strong IT Risk and Compliance early involvement.
Primary Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic leadership to company's Security operations managed service provider
- Ensure alignment from key stakeholders around new initiatives and foster the development of a shared vision for the security organization and the position of operations
- Develop a strategy on team expansion, resource utilization and team leadership
- Deliver financial management and budget spend monitoring and controlling, ensuring sponsorship of key services
- Manage contractual obligations of the team (SLA, KPI, Change Order approval and progress overseeing)
- Participate in audit remediation and implementation of preventive actions
- Manage Service Introduction processes to transition new services from Engineering to Operations
- Foster collaboration and partnership between our company’s Information Security Team and Managed Service provider
- Ensure all company's Security tools are fully operational and limit downtime to only required intervals
- Develop and optimize company’s Security infrastructure for maximum protection and efficiency
- Provide leadership to IDSO Service management team
- Provide strategy and vision on how to include ITIL based principles to IDSO Operations
- Work closely with Supplier Management & Governance team to ensure all defined managed services processes are followed.
- Participate and lead routine Service Delivery Committees of relative managed service providers
- Become a subject matter expert on Remedy tools and modules. (e.g Change Management)
- Continue to be aware of all incident, problem and change management procedures.
- Provide leadership when needed on the Change Advisory Board.
- Participate and at times lead cross-functional project teams.
In a nutshell , your responsibilities will be:
- Education: BS in Information Security, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in IT, with demonstrated team leadership.
- Experience in working for an IT organization supporting vendor applications.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL 2.0 or higher
- Excellent verbal and written skills along with the ability to work with both a team and independently.
- Prefer ITIL Certification, experience working with multi-cultural and multi-location team members. Prefer experience within the Cyber Security application support area such as Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection, Data Leakage, Firewall security Systems and Applications.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Engineer, Computer Science, Information Security, Change Management, Technical Support, Engineering, Technology, Management