- Do you believe in the agile mindset?
- And are you frustrated that everywhere around you, people are treating agility just like another methodology to deliver software?
- You have come to the right place then!
- We are looking for Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches to help us bring agility to our company, to share our pains and gains, to learn with us and to have fun.
Why do we need you?
- We believe that our company can thrive through embracing agility; we need someone to help us with this evolutionary change.
- We believe agility is one of the keys to our company's future success in becoming a digital healthcare company and we need someone to help us with taking the company there.
Who are we looking for?
- A team player, willing to try and learn new things, who has the right mindset and understand agility.
- An honest, open person, willing to learn new things and working together in a bigger group of like-minded folks.
Where will you be working?
- In the Global Software Engineering group in the hub; we are also frequently working with and visiting our colleagues in the US and in Singapore—travel is a possibility here!
- In our software engineering group that specializes in developing cool mobile and other solutions for our colleagues, patients and doctors. Our agile community is however broader and encompasses people from the US and Singapore as well, giving you the opportunity to travel and share experiences.
What will you be doing?
- We expect you to work directly with one or more development teams—helping them plan their work, discover value in it and collaboratively get it done and also with us, the rest of the agile guys—helping us move the company forward and offering agility as a solution to real business problems outside of our domain.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Engineer, Software Engineer, Engineering