- To strengthen our competencies within in vitro oncology, our company seeks a highly motivated and experienced Scientist or Senior Scientist.
- The ideal candidate holds a PhD in cancer biology, immuno-oncology or related discipline and a track record of high quality research.
- As part of the Department of Cancer Biology and Immunology (CBI), you will be responsible for designing and setting up in vitro functional assays for lead selection and mechanistic assays for lead characterization.
- Day to day tasks include planning, generation, discussion and presentation of results.
- Some hands-on laboratory work is to be expected.
- You will ensure proper documentation of results and knowledge sharing within the department and in project teams.
- You will also be involved in target evaluation and new target proposals.
- As a member of CBI, you will collaborate closely with scientists from other departments including Antibody Discovery and Preclinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, to ensure successful identification and selection of lead candidates.
- You have strong knowledge of cancer biology in one or more of the following areas: immune cell assays, cell signaling, functional genomics, epigenetics, apoptosis or tumor microenvironment
- Experience with cell lines and primary cells and setting up 2D or 3D cell cultures
- Experience with flow cytometry and FACS
- Knowledge of or experience with technologies such as CRISPR/CAS9 or high content screening would be advantageous
- Experience from the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is an additional advantage but not required
- You have a high degree of drive and pro-activeness and additionally we expect you to be flexible and adjust quickly to new tasks and situations in a changing highly competitive project driven Biotech environment
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in English
- You are a team player, goal oriented and have an innovative mindset, which allows you to put forth new ideas and make them practical
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Employment package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, warrants, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
- When being a part of our company you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, value-based biotech environment with a meaningful mission.
- You will be a part of a highly engaged organization with a passion of being the worldwide leading recombinant polyclonal antibody company.
- You will have good development opportunities, in an organization that is inspiring and growing, with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment and you as a person.