Scientific Marketing Affairs Specialist - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company is a global healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, consumer care and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare Company – one that is ready to help creating a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Field Technical Manager will be part of the Swine Bu Technical team in Animal Health.
- The position will be responsible for integrating the Marketing goals and strategies into the daily filed activity of our sales force, customers and consumers.
- Ensure proper medical and scientific support to all internal and external customers of the Company, guaranteeing continuous training on the correctness of the technical message to the Sales Dept and to the internal functions, as well as proper technical support about the effective use of our products and tools.
The Field Technical Manager will be mainly responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure proper analysis during specific situations and suggest actions (intervention protocol) in accordance with corporate procedures and current Italian legislation.
- Take care of the organization and management of meetings both with Field Force, Marketing Dept and external clients, in order to guarantee in-depth examination, updating and training on diseases, diagnostic techniques and instrumentation, as well as on the use and/or correct administration of the product.
- Support the Field Force both to deliver an effective and efficient service to the customer, and to guarantee a proper training in order to assure continuity to the technical/scientific message.
- Provide constant assistance and effective medical-scientific support during the promotion and launch of the products, in the search of new business opportunities, during both training and updating of the Filed Force, in the analysis of competitors products, in the management of the questions raised by Vets and Agents.
- Provide ongoing support in the management of technical equipment supplied to the final customer and/or to the veterinarian.
- Support the Product Manager in planning, implementing and properly monitoring post-marketing clinical trials, in line with Italian regulations and corporate procedures.
- Support the Product Manager after the product launch, in the identification of suitable centers, in the contact with and training of the medical staff – both technical and veterinary, in the preparation of the required documentation, in the collection and check of clinical data.
- Teamwork: Work in tight collaboration with the other departments (Sales &Technical functions), to maximize the value identity of the brands
- University master degree in Veterinary Medicine from accredited University
- 1-2 years of experience in Technical support and healthcare assistance in the Swine business
- Knowledge of the swine livestock market is desirable
- Open to Technology applications
- English advanced, native Italian
- Deep empathetic skills to identify keen consumer insights as the base to build a strong long term relationship
- Attitude of constant learning and adaptation to change in an evolving environment
- Excellent team worker
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard Working attitude and high resilient capacity
- Customer Focus
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Segment: Scientific, Medical, Veterinarian, Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Veterinary, Sales