Sales Specialist, Liquid Handling - United Kingdom
- Our company is a leading company in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialists in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of our company.
- To complete our UK organization located in Reading we are seeking a Sales Specialist.
- This role is highly technical and consultative. Whilst some system sales are straightforward, most involve an intricate and iterative sales process.
- Our company systems are highly flexible and a successful salesperson needs to develop credibility by deep automation knowledge and adopting a project management attitude to both pre and post sales activities
- Manage sales of our company’s liquid handling solutions in individual territory to achieve or exceed sales targets
- Execute strategies and sales plans to achieve regional business and financial growth objectives (definition of strategy will be discussed with Commercial Manager)
- Grow the business in a sustainable and ethical manner
- To be successful in this role you will preferably hold a degree (Chemistry and/or Biochemistry) and have at least 3 years of experience with track record in a similar position.
- Strong organizational skills in relation to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines and the ability to work accurately and autonomously are essential for this job.