Sales Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing. Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Are you looking for an environment that values team spirit & openness?
- Would you like to communicate with and provide support for customers?
- Do you love variety and a broad spectrum of projects to work with? Are you eager to expand your 3D printing knowledge?
- Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a: Sales Engineer Scandinavia
- You will be in charge of our 3D printing prototyping & small manufacturing projects for industrial customers in Scandinavia.
- Your goal will be to guide our clients in their choice for the right 3D printing technology & material and make adequate price proposals for the selected solution.
- You will follow-up your projects closely and keep in touch with the clients to provide support if necessary.
- This you will do in close collaboration with our different production departments, account managers, and customer support services.
- This position offers a nice combination of technical aspects, project management and client contacts within a production environment
- You are an enthusiastic person who can combine technical and communication skills and you are eager to build up 3D printing know how.
- You are triggered by sales and sales processes and you are a master in converting customer specifications in solutions.
- Interest in technology & technical aspects (mechanical, design, product development)
- Comfortable with prioritizing ad hoc and with managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset
- Customer oriented
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.