Sales Desk Representative - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- We are looking for customer-orientated sales desk representative to support a proactive and result-driven new sales desk function for our company.
- The target is to ensure excellent inquiry handling standards and maintain high customer satisfaction whilst delivering an efficient service linking Business Development with Customer Services
Essential experience for this role;
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience directly working with customers and internal departments
- Working knowledge of computers and comfortable with maintaining electronic data
Preferred experience for this role;
- Customer service Desk experience
- Sales Desk experience
- Problem resolution
- Strong administrative background
- Strong CRM experience
Essential skills for this role include;
- Effective phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
Essential qualifications include;
- GCSE Maths and English A-C
Preferred qualifications include;
- Qualification in Business Administration
- Qualification in Customer Services
- Flexibility with working hours are a must with this role, core hours will be within office hours but may require flexibility at times.
- The sales desk will run between 8.51am – 5.15pm Monday – Friday 37.25 hours per week – with additional flexible working requirements at times.
- This role will be within a team, sharing responsibilities.