Research Associate - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Research Associate, Technical Services Biofuel, Greater Raleigh Area, NC
- We are looking for a resourceful, self-motivated team member to join our Biofuel Technical Service lab team.
- As a Research Associate, you will be part of a team that performs assays and executes experimental plans to support our bio-fuel customer needs.
- You will work with highly experienced scientists and other team members to perform assays & projects under the direction of the lab group leader.
- Key job skills include performing analytical tests with accuracy, precision and speed and then calculate and record data in a LIMS database.
- You will also provide reports of experimental data and perform routine instrument maintenance and calibration.
In this position you need:
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, or related field
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Previous laboratory experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.