This job is currently Archived,
Release Engineer Job - Czechia
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Your regular day as Release Engineer includes:
- Working closely with a release manager to execute activities in release preparation.
- Working collaboratively across IT teams including developers, testers project managers, scrum masters, product owners and supplier partners.
- Environment creation and management across development, test and production.
- Test data preparation.
- User account management for specified environments.
- Preparation and execution of data loads.
- Manage and monitor data migration for production go-live.
- Setup and pull down activities for all environments, including maintaining environment information in key repositories.
- Scripting and automation of building, deploying and updating environments.
- Feedback and continuously improve the software engineering practices for environment and release management.
- Participate in a global release management team, who are located across our 3 hubs and our vendor partners located at offshore centers
You need to have
- At least 2 years of previous application development experience. Solid understanding of project management principles preferred.
- Proven experience in at least two object oriented programming languages.
- Proven experience in at least one test automation toolset
- Agile development expertise
- Ability to work independently, as well as a productive and collaborative team member
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Knowledge of Oracle, Linux, Unix and windows administration, especially experience of systems administrator type roles.
- Scripting and SQL experience.
- However we will be happy if you also know or heard of one of these
- Understanding of object orientated programming languages.
- Scripting languages
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Database, Engineering, Sales, Science, Technology