Regulatory Affairs Manager, Malaysia - Malaysia
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Malaysia
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager based ideally in Malaysia but also SEA, reporting to the senior department Manager in Regulatory Affairs. As a Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will ensure registration and legal compliance of all enzyme products sold in SEA. The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include,
- Compile the relevant data packages to ensure registration and legal compliance.
- Support to SEA Sales requests regarding near to market projects, regulatory statements, MSDS, labels etc.
- Create and collaborate with a wide network of NZ Distributors in SEA to ensure the above.
- Law monitoring, interpretation and communication of law and regulations in SEA relevant to NZ enzymes business.
- Interaction with relevant authorities and trade associations to navigate the above.
- Bachelor of Science with a strong understanding of global and SEA specific legislation within food products.
- 5+ years of regulatory experience from industry and/or authorities supported by a robust business understanding.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Strong and credible communications skills, be comfortable with multitasking with high predictability and a global team player.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English by e-mail to: PNZ@novozymes.com (请注明申请职位的名称和编号)