Regional Service owner - Deliver/Source - Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Today, our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- The Regional Service owner is responsible to shape, deliver and improve the ITAS Supply Chain services within the Deliver and Source area in the EMEA region.
- This role will manage a team of 10+ individuals and be the single point of contact to BUIT for the ITAS SC services within the Deliver and Source area.
- This role will be responsible for defining IT AS Supply Chain service models as well as the delivery of those services in the region.
- This role will report directly to the EMEA AS Supply Chain Leader
- Member of ITAS EMEA Supply Chain Leadership Team
Scope of the ITAS EMEA Supply Chain – RSO - Deliver/Source role:
- Geographic Breadth – Regional - EMEA
- Business Breadth – Supply Chain Pillars – Source and Deliver
- Span – Manage 20+ company FTEs, Vendor management
- Reports directly to the EMEA AS Supply Chain Leader
Major Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing demand intake, forecasting, resource supply planning and financial management for IT services in Source and Deliver within the Region
- Accountable for the delivery of services in the region in Source and Deliver, ensuring that service performance meets or exceeds established goals / SLAs, including on-time and on-budget delivery of orders. Responsible for addressing issues and challenges pertaining to the service in the region, and expediting / resolving issues that may require partnership across the organization.
- Manage a regional team that designs, operates, and continually improves the service in the region. Understand service demand in the region and manage prioritization and allocation of resources. This includes the management and selection of vendor resources that are employed to deliver the service in the region.
- Take overall accountability for proposing service-based solutions to customers. This includes providing estimates and quotes in coordination with the professional service support center and other service-based teams
- Collaborate across Application Services to identify and communicate integration issues between services. Connect enabling teams such as the development centers, professional services support center, and other service-based teams, to ensure a positive overall service delivery experience for customers.
- Shape the strategy for the service regionally. In collaboration with the Global Service Owner, define regional policies, processes, and procedures while adhering to global standards including Agile, SLDC, and Portfolio Management.
- Connect with internal and external partners, vendors and research organizations to understand emerging trends and transform those insights into service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve service performance or address emerging / unmet customer needs.
- MBA or advanced degree
- Certification in areas of expertise desirable
- 10+ years of related work experience required
- 5 years in highly matrix large enterprise organizations preferred.
- Demonstrated hands-on project management/delivery
- Experience managing projects using company SDLC
- Health Sciences experience
- Experience working with multiple franchises and sectors within company desired
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain interactions and inter dependencies with other functions, including end Customer touch points
- Strong people management and development skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Global experience (with multiple countries, regions) and associated cultural awareness
- Big Picture/Attention to Detail – align strategic and tactical
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Creative problem solving skills
- Change leadership expertise and strong leadership skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills required
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result required
- Expertise in business processes within Source/Deliver
- Process re-engineering experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills required
What’s in it for you…?
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.