This job is currently Archived,
Regional Business Manager (QLD/ SA) - Australia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Our company is a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years.
- At the heart of our company's operations are its core values – excellence, integrity and respect for people and these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion.
- To lead, coach & develop the Queensland and South Australia (SA) sales team in the implementation of our company marketing and sales strategies to deliver outstanding customer service to our Healthcare Professional customers (HCPs), help them appropriately use the company products and ultimately achieve sales and business objectives within specified expense budgets.
- This is an in field position and requires travel within the assigned region. This role is based in Queensland.
- Customer-Centricity: Have a passion to serve our customers brilliantly.
- Work cross-functionally and within sales organisation to achieve industry-leading customer value.Lead Sales Organization:
- Cultivate a “winning culture” that is customer-focused, accountable and inspires team performance.
- Select, Develop & Retain Top Sales Talent: Select, develop, and retain sales representatives who perform effectively as members of a sales team.
Coach Sales Team:
- Coach and develop the team to deliver high standards of customer service, product knowledge, teamwork and deliver business results.
- Develop High Performing/High Integrity Team:
- Develop team with a focus on performance and a reputation for high integrity, maintaining compliance with Ethics and Compliance standards and principles at all times.Analyse Prioritize, & Develop Plan: Uses market, customer knowledge and other appropriate information to prioritize business opportunities and create a district business plan.Implement,
Evaluate, & Adjust Plan:
Manages the district as a business – implements territory and district strategies, demonstrates excellence through execution, measures results, and makes adjustments as necessary.
Skills & Attributes:
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer (HCP) service levels
- Passion for people development and shared success
- Strong business acumen
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong learning agility
- Resilience and Optimism
- Achievement oriented
- Ability to lead through changing environments (e.g. new customer channels)Effective communication
- Planning and Decision Making
- High Emotional Intelligence
Prior Knowledge or Experience:
- Commercial management experience in Pharmaceutical business, e.g. sales, marketing, etc.
- Previous experience in people leadership
- Experience in developing and implementing business / operational plans