RDC - PtP Contact Center Manager Job - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Company's Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across the company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Procure to Pay (PtP) Contact Center Manager is responsible for overseeing the resolution of escalated issues addressed by contact center teams.
- The role also is responsible managing the accounts payable for a specific group of suppliers assigned to the analyst.
- The scope of the position includes supporting internal and external stakeholder inquiries pertaining to procurement process, invoice process, and employee expense management and span across Europe.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead the overall execution of the process and services within the framework of compliance obligations, accepted service levels, and specified metrics
- Manage a team of Center Support Analysts responsible for the resolution and case management of PtP inquiries.
- Keep abreast of external trends and benchmarks and provide revised service levels commitments that are configured to regional objectives
- Provide feedback to Directors and Global Services Leadership on service performance and customer experience in order to fulfill new standards of satisfaction
- Provide thought leadership and input on redesigning or updating of services, processes, and organizational structure to enhance delivery effectiveness & efficiency
- Oversee the management of relationships between assigned suppliers Accounts Receivable department and PtP
- Ensuring resources are properly deployed across service lines to ensure key metrics are met and stakeholder service level agreements are achieved.
- Monitor supplier activity for rejections and reversals of invoices, ensure timely resolution
- Communicate and changes in processes or issues that affect the processing of invoices
- Liaise between the business areas and suppliers to rectify and discrepancies in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manage statements and past due invoices for assigned suppliers
- Ensure on time payments for received invoices
- Take action to realize efficiencies between assigned suppliers
- Perform in-depth research, fact finding, and other due diligence as may be required to support project requirements and contracting strategies
- Advise project teams within the company on acceptable processes and coordinate with other formalized process activities required to complete a project
- Build and grow relationships between the PtP team and other departments
- Develop and implement ideas on preventative actions resulting from audit data
- Resolve related issues pertaining to the Support services and understand when, how and where to escalate cases as required to meet defined service levels
- Identify process improvement and best practices across EMEA/Globally
- Propose process improvement through daily problem resolution
- Communicate with internal business customers
- Coordinate with various organizations to resolve process and/or technical issues across multiple ERP platforms
- Properly and effectively escalate issues to the PtP Center of Excellence (COE) that cannot be resolved through the Support Analyst roles and accesses
- Perform all required people management obligations including performance reviews, succession planning, talent assessments and workforce planning
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in Call Center, Finance or Accounting Role
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated supervisory experience, administration/customer service, leadership, and people management
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required
- Experience using SAP desired
- Experience working with Case/Ticket Management Software, specifically BMC Remedy
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
- Management and supervisory experience preferred, preferably in a shared service environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
Technical Skills Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Experience working in a SOX404 environment
- Demonstrated ability to be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes; adjusting to new ways of working
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Ability to lead a high-performing team of 10+ people in Case Management and Resolution
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Team player with focus on collaboration
- Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity
- Drive Results
- Focus on Customers & Patients
- Make Rapid Disciplined Decisions
- Act with Courage & Candor
- Build Talent
- Foster Collaboration
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Working Across Boundaries
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Management
- Productive Communications
- Problem Solving
- Business Insight
- Financial Operations & Processes
- Financial Regulatory Knowledge
- Financial Stewardship & Risk Management
- Business Partnering
- Analytics & Reporting
Job Segment: ERP, Law, Accounts Payable, Procurement, SAP, Technology, Legal, Finance, Operations