RDC - Order to Cash (OtC) Credit Risk Management Analyst Job - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Company Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across the company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Order to Cash (OtC) Credit Risk Management Analyst supports the development of and compliance with Corporate and Division Credit Policies and timely credit analysis for customers in accordance with established policies. The position collaborates with country Finance and Corporate Treasury to ensure that access to company’s product is fairly balanced against their fiduciary responsibility to protect company’s accounts receivable asset.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data about the business and financial operations to support the extension, expansion or restriction of credit
- Support fiscal stewardship and prudent control to improve sales potential of our company, while protecting its accounts receivable asset
- Collaborate with a high performing team of credit analysts to develop formal credit proposals and monitor daily orders against credit limits
- Complete formal, written reviews in accordance with corporate policies
- Understand Treasury, Finance, and key business stakeholder needs and their impacts on business objectives on issues associated with high-risk accounts
- Support banking activities and the overall relationship, including: lockbox services, credit card administration and cash application process
- Interact with collection agencies and credit reporting agencies
- Understand customers’ strategy and business development objectives
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Credit Management, Debt Collection, and/or Risk Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company
- European, Middle East and Africa experience in the area of Credit Risk Management preferred
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian)
- Experience using SAP desired
- Familiarity with US GAAP preferred
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations
- Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws
- Knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
Technical Skills Requirements
- Ability to review risk portfolio and set credit limits policies for customers
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Credit, Risk Management, Credit Analyst, Manager, Accounts Receivable, Finance, Management