Quality Control Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- Ensure the quality and integrity of product by testing incoming materials, excipients and final product.
- Perform environmental monitoring of LAL (Limulus Amebocyte Lysate) and Crude Lysate production areas to ensure appropriate conditions are maintained.
- Perform Crude Lysate recovery procedures during the Bleeding Season.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect samples from production lots to ensure Quality Control testing and Retention storage requirements are met.
- Routinely perform Quality Control release testing of incoming materials and supplies; formulation excipients; final LAL and accessory products.Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Specifications and Good Manufacturing Practices must be met.
- Evaluate media via Growth Promotion testing.
- Review of Quality Control data.
- Order and maintain laboratory supplies.
- Develop and review Controlled Documents such as Standard Operating Procedures and Specifications.
- Assist in the execution of protocols.
- Perform testing to support the long-term stability program.
- Perform Internal Audits.
- Interact with customers to support customer audits.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education:Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in a scientific discipline or related field
Experience: One to two years experience with GMP products preferred. Prior experience with laboratory operations and auditing preferred.
Other: Computer literacy must include word processing, spreadsheet and advanced math skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet