Quality Assurance Manager Marketing 50% - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position: We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager 50% for our Marketing team.
- In this newly created position, you will be the main point of contact for QMS in Phonak Marketing and will closely collaborate with Quality Managers from other departments to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support the process & SOP owner in implementing of process descriptions, SOP’s and templates
- Understand the requirements of standards and other normative documents to support the SOP owner and process owner
- Train processes & SOP’s to the involved parties Continue improvement of the QMS documents within the process in a timely manner
- Support the Quality Management team in tracking TQM Audit tasks (TQM ticket tool)
- Support the Process Owner in handling KPI’s and annual targets
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Proven experience as Quality Manager, health-care or medical industry is an asset
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and legal standards
- Detail-oriented person with high result orientation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assert oneself
- Ability to liaise within a cross-functional and intercultural team
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.