Public Affairs Manager, Public Affairs - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Public Affairs Manager, Public Affairs
- The ideal candidate will formulate regional food and agriculture public affairs strategy in close collaboration with business teams and other supporting teams.
- Build and maintain good relationship with relevant stakeholders including central and provincial government organizations, research institutes, universities and relevant Think tank and strengthen communication with above stakeholders in a bid to facilitate market access and business growth.
In this position you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A minimal 8-year related experience on government affairs or public affairs related area. Working experience with government Org or related association is an advantage
- High-level integrity and outstanding morality
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Strategic mindset and analytical thinking and purposeful writing skills
- Keen understanding of political agenda
- Our company is the world leader in bio innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s bio solutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, our company’s bio innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.