PtP Support Manager Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company's Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Procure to Pay (PtP) Support Manager will work within the RDC and will supervise the execution and delivery of all PtP services for markets under their remit. The Manager will oversee a team of analysts and ensure markets are hitting required targets, understand the end-to-end view of all PtP matters, and act as Subject Matter Expert on markets.
- They will have ultimate responsibility for all PtP related tasks and related reporting in their markets, including partnering with significant and strategic vendors and internal/external stakeholders and reporting out on performance to their markets, as well as monitoring the activities of the BPO partner.
- Leads the overall execution of the process and services within the framework of compliance obligations, accepted service levels, and specified metrics
- Keeps abreast of external trends and benchmarks and provides revised service levels commitments that are configured to Regional objectives
- Provides feedback to Directors and Global Services Leadership on service performance, customer experience, in order to fulfill new standards of satisfaction
- Provides thought leadership and input on redesigning or updating of services, processes and organizational structure to enhance Delivery effectiveness & efficiency
- Develops and implements ideas on preventative actions resulting from audit data
- Performs all required people management obligations including performance reviews, succession planning, talent assessments and workforce planning
- Ability to resolve related issues pertaining to the Support services and understanding of when, how and where to escalate cases as required to meet defined service levels
- Identify process improvement and best practice across EMEA/Globally
- Develop and build significant/strategic relationships with vendors and internal/external stakeholders; actively oversee management of issues and ensure an excellent working relationship with these groups
- Enable issues to be actively managed in conjunction with internal stakeholders and company partners to deliver satisfactory solutions in a timely manner
- Review reports and metrics related to supported markets, particularly at month and quarter-end; manage analysts and distribution of work to ensure timely delivery of documents
- Decide and execute against SLA targets through goal-setting and continuous effective feed-back throughout the year in line with corporate deadlines
- Supervise daily, weekly, and yearly targets for the overall function that ensure service levels are provided in line with targets set out in EMEA RDC PtP Service Level Agreements
- Mandate the maintenance, understanding, and following of operating procedures in line with SOX requirements
- Manage the review, validation, and update of all relevant Business Process Guides (BPG’s) to reflect current practice
- Champion new procedures and re-engineer processes to drive continuous improvement and ensure processes meet business objectives as efficiently as possible; lead projects and secure resources to drive any such improvements
- Oversee and track regular operational calls and ensure all action items are followed up and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of demonstrated work experience within a General Accounting and/or Finance Shared Services, and/or PtP area
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated supervisory experience, leadership and people management abilities
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required
- Ability to work effectively with larger enterprise customers and institutional customers required
- Ability to work effectively in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaison effectively with internal customers, e.g. Global Procurement, Treasury
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
- Ability to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Ability to build, lead, and manage an effective team of highly-qualified and culturally diverse professionals
Technical Skills Requirements
- Experience working with SAP required
- Experience working in a SOX404 environment
- Previous ERP implementation experience required
- Management experience with BPO collaboration/transition
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Previous experience in process design and improvement required
- Previous experience with detailed analytics
- High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Effective team player with a collaborative focus
- Ability to take ownership of a task with minimal direction and bring to a successful conclusion
- Excellent organization skills ensuring tasks are prioritized correctly to meet business objectives
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism delivering high quality results on time
- Must be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes, and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to new ways of working
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: ERP, Manager, BPO, Procurement, SAP, Technology, Management, Operations