PtP Support Analyst Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company's Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Procure to Pay (PtP) Support Analyst will work within the RDC and will be responsible for the execution and delivery of all PtP services for markets under their remit. The Analyst will have overall responsibility for ensuring their market is hitting required targets and should have an end-to-end view of all matters pertaining to PtP and be the expert on their market.
- They will have overall responsibility for all PtP related tasks and related reporting for their markets.
- This will include management of significant and strategic vendors and internal/external stakeholders, reporting out on performance to their markets as well as monitoring the activities of the BPO partner.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage significant/strategic relationships with vendors and internal/external stakeholders. Issues need to be proactively managed and an excellent working relationship needs to be developed with these groups
- Where issues arise, these need to be actively managed in conjunction with internal stakeholders where necessary to achieve satisfactory solutions in a timely manner
- Ensure that reports and metrics related to their supported markets are fed to PtP Manager on time and that all deadlines are tightly respected without exception, particularly at month and quarter-end
- Deliver SLA targets through goal-setting and continuous effective feed-back throughout the year in line with corporate deadlines
- Monitor daily, weekly, and yearly targets for the overall function that ensure service levels are provided in line with targets set out in EMEA RDC PtP Service Level Agreements
- Maintain, understand, and follow operating procedures in line with SOX requirements
- Review, validate, and update all relevant Business Process Guides (BPG’s) to reflect current practice
- Implement new procedures and re-engineer processes to drive continuous improvement and ensure processes meet business objectives as efficiently as possible; lead projects to drive any such improvements.
- Host and manage regular operational calls and ensure all action items are followed up and resolved in a timely a satisfactory manner
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated work experience within a General Accounting and/or Finance Shared Services, and/or PtP area
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated supervisory experience, leadership and people management abilities
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic, Balkan, Hebrew)
- Experience of working with larger enterprise customers and institutional customers required
- Experience of working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience liaising with internal customers, e.g. Global Procurement, Treasury
Technical Skills Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with SAP
- SAP Procure to Pay experience desired
- Previous ERP implementation experience
- Experience with BPO collaboration/transition
- Previous experience in process design and improvement
- Previous exposure to detailed analytics
- High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures.
- Effective team player with a collaborative focus.
- Ability to take ownership of a task with minimal direction and bring to a successful conclusion.
- Excellent organization skills ensuring tasks are prioritized correctly to meet business objectives.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism delivering high quality results on time.
- Must be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes, and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to new ways of working
- Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity
- Drive Results
- Focus on Customers & Patients
- Make Rapid Disciplined Decisions
- Act with Courage & Candor
- Build Talent
- Foster Collaboration
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Working Across Boundaries
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Management
- Productive Communications
- Problem Solving
- Business Insight
- Financial Operations & Processes
- Financial Regulatory Knowledge
- Financial Stewardship & Risk Management
- Business Partnering
- Analytics & Reporting
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards or program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, Law, ERP, Risk Management, Technology, Legal, Finance