- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Procure to Pay (PtP) Payments Analyst is responsible for a variety of activities across the Accounts Payable work stream.
- Payment processing, accounts payable aging and oversight of third parties responsible for executing accounts payable transactions for the Europe are just some of the responsibilities. The PtP Payments team is responsible for the timely payment of invoices to Third Party Suppliers, Employees and other entities
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform a variety of responsibilities within the Accounts Payable department to include but not limited to, analyzing check/wire payments, stop payments and voiding of the companies checks, as well as vendor account additions and changes
- Perform aged balance AP account research exercising due diligence to document justification for blocked or rejected items as it relates to multiple platforms for payment processes
- Work in partnership with other groups outside of PtP to resolve employee and/or supplier systemic or process issues (e.g. Vendor Master team, PtP Center of Excellence, Treasury)
- Support month and year-end closing activities
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Maintain department controls, policies and procedures
- Analyze data to propose process improvements and execute implementation plans
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 Years Professional experience in Finance or Accounting Role
- Knowledge of applicable accounts payable systems, expense reporting, and compliance policy
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
- Experience working in a SOX404 environment
Technical Skills Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- SAP or JDE Experience desired
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity
- Drive Results
- Focus on Customers & Patients
- Make Rapid Disciplined Decisions
- Act with Courage & Candor
- Build Talent
- Foster Collaboration
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Working Across Boundaries
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Management
- Productive Communications
- Problem Solving
- Business Insight
- Financial Operations & Processes
- Financial Regulatory Knowledge
- Financial Stewardship & Risk Management
- Business Partnering
- Analytics & Reporting
Accounting Policies & Procedures
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards or program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.