PtP EMEA Payments Manager Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company's Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Procure to Pay (PtP) EMEA Payments Manager is responsible for managing variety of activities across the Accounts Payable work stream.
- Payment processing, accounts payable aging and oversight of third parties responsible for executing accounts payable transactions for the Europe are just some of the responsibilities. The PtP Payments team is responsible for the timely payment of invoices to Third Party Suppliers, employees, and other entities
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage a variety of responsibilities within the Accounts Payable department to include but not limited to, analyzing check/wire payments, stop payments and voiding of the companies checks, as well as vendor account additions and changes
- Perform aged balance AP account research exercising due diligence to document justification for blocked or rejected items as it relates to multiple platforms for payment processes
- Work in partnership with other groups outside of PtP to resolve employee and/or supplier systemic or process issues (e.g. Vendor Master team, PtP Center of Excellence, Treasury)
- Support month and year-end closing activities
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Maintain department controls, policies and procedures
- Analyze data to propose process improvements and execute implementation plans
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company including demonstrated experience in dealing with European accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated supervisory experience, leadership, and people management abilities
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required
- Payment Processing experience required
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
- Experience working in a SOX404 environment
- Experience using SAP desired
- Management and supervisory experience preferred, preferably in a shared service environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
- Ability to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to build, lead, and manage an effective team of highly-qualified and culturally diverse professionals
Technical Skills Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Demonstrated ability to be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes; adjusting to new ways of working
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- SAP or JDE Experience desired
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, Manager, SAP, Finance, Technology, Management, Research