- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company's Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC – Europe will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Procure to Pay (PtP) Contact Center Analyst will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the customer service for all applicable markets in the Europe. Scope of position includes handling and resolving internal and external stakeholder requests pertaining to procurement process, invoice process, supplier & employees inquiries.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative and functional support to the suppliers and employees
- Receive and respond to all incoming queries via phone or email
- Investigate, capture, and record all complex queries
- Collaborate within the team to ensure effective support for the entire region being supported
- Resolve customer queries in the areas of procurement, accounts payable and employee expense management inquiries
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvement through daily problem resolution
- Communicate with internal business customers
- Manage significant/strategic relationships with vendors and internal/external stakeholders to develop an excellent working relationship with these groups and manage issues proactively
- Manage issues proactively in conjunction with internal stakeholders where necessary to achieve satisfactory solutions in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures in line with SOX requirements and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Collaborate with various personnel to resolve reconciliation issues within system and/or vendor relationships
- Effectively manage and prioritize workload efficiently and accurately while promoting a positive customer service culture
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company preferred
- Experience from administration or customer service
- Business-level English and Czech language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic, Balkan, Hebrew)
- Experience working with Case/Ticket Management Software, specifically BMC Remedy
- Experience using SAP desired
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
Technical Skills Requirements
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Knowledge of SAP software is a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertainty
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity
- Drive Results
- Focus on Customers & Patients
- Make Rapid Disciplined Decisions
- Act with Courage & Candor
- Build Talent
- Foster Collaboration
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Working Across Boundaries
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Management
- Productive Communications
- Problem Solving
- Business Insight
- Financial Operations & Processes
- Financial Regulatory Knowledge
- Financial Stewardship & Risk Management
- Business Partnering
- Analytics & Reporting
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards or program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Shared Services Job Title:Assoc. Spclst, Shared Svcs Accounting
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, Law, Risk Management, Procurement, Finance, Technology, Legal, Operations