Product Manager - Luxembourg
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 June 2017
- Our company is an international, innovative wound care group with companies based in Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and UK.
- In a few years’ time, it gained a leading position in the Belgian wound care market, its Home market and is working towards reaching this on an international level. This result is due to a twofold reason:
- dedicated people
- products combining innovation with significant progress in wound care, inspired by our motto: We help you live the life you love.
- We are looking for a full time Product Manager, for immediate start at our headquarter.
- As a Product Manager, you will support the sales growth with your marketing expertise in
- You will contribute to the company revenue and help maximize the profitability by implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs and material to expand brand presence and drive business objectives. You will provide input into the strategic and tactical plan.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of the product and marketing strategy that ensures winning new business and driving retail growth.
- Work within the framework of Rx&D marketing practice guidelines to ensure that material and programs are compliant.
- Support the development and implementation of Sales promotion campaigns and material.
- Manage agency relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned tactics and their alignment with the strategy.
- Collaborate with sales force and medical department to develop patient programs that are in line with the strategy; leverage these programs to support market expansion.
- Monitor and control program performance and work with the sales team to adjust plan accordingly.
- Provide product and scientific training to sales force.
- Analyses and follow up the competition.
- Elaborate the marketing plan and cooperate closely on a BD&L level.
- University degree in Healthcare or equivalent through experience
- Experience as a Product Manager and good knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical sales
- Marketing concept knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You are highly organized and a team player.
- You have strong oral and written communication capabilities
Work with us:
- Our company is a young and fast-growing, independent organization with short communication lines, and where entrepreneurship is appreciated.
- Its products are innovative, patented and are well regarded by the key opinion leaders internationally.
- Several highly motivated and enthusiastic colleagues have already joined our company and contribute to its success.
- As an expending company, we offer possibilities for personal development and growth.