Payroll Accountant - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. S
- Our company develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
- It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with.
- We currently employ approximately 170 staff covering various locations in Europe.
- You are the point of contact for all payroll and expenses related issues for your assigned countries.
- You take care of correct mutations, advice and you make sure that payroll is correct, salaries are paid in time and all necessary financial follow up is done.
- Besides the fact that you get a thrill out of a correct administration & reporting, you are also a fun colleague with good communication skills and a helpful attitude.
- You will be working with 8 colleagues in the Finance and Accounting team. In this team are 2 other payroll accountants.
- Are result driven, pro-active, accurate and a person of integrity
- Have a decent stress level, know how decide on priorities, can guard your deadlines
- Are available for 32 hours a week
- Have a higher education (HBO) in Economics/Administration with a specific education on salary administration (PDL) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in (international) salary administration
- Also have experience with MS Office, Exact and your language skills (Dutch and English) are excellent
- A nice and international work environment
- A good salary with interesting benefits (bonus, pension paid by our company.