Online Sales Administrator - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Purpose of the Role:
- The Online Sales Administrator will work closely with the Online Merchandising & Marketing Manager and Merchandising Assistant as part of the eCommerce team as well as the Sales, Finance and Category teams to ensure Online Sales are processed accordingly.
- The role holder should have a good understanding of Customer Service and Sales.
- They should be detail orientated and highly organised with the confidence to support customers with online queries via telephone, email and webchat as well as making occasional outbound calls for feedback and order queries.
Duties/Responsibilities and Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Manage Web Orders’ progress onto NAV for Williams and other brands.
- Act as “First Line Support” for customer queries regarding their online account.
- Assist the Online Team with Customer Calls/Emails & Internal Queries, escalating to the appropriate person as necessary.
- Liaise with Customer Services, Credit Control and Category Teams to ensure Online Orders and Customer Queries are dealt with effectively.
- Receive & make calls to customers regarding their online account, including Web Chat, feedback requests, welcome calls and updates on issues with their orders.
- Assist the Online Merchandising & Marketing Manager in other tasks when required.
- GSCE English (C-A*)
- A Level or equivalent desired, not essential
- Excellent standard of literacy, numeracy and internet is required
- Passion for Online Retail & Customer Service.
- Knowledge of online “Marketplace” platforms like Amazon & eBay.
- Interest in marketing or sales.
- Confidence to speak to customers via the telephone as well as via web chat and email.
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively as part of a large multidisciplinary team, influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Increased number of customers transacting Online.
- Online Share of Orders and GP meet or exceed the team target.
- Increase customer perception scores in the company's monthly surveys.