Network Unified Communication Engineer Job - Czechia
Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and Experience:
Education Minimum Requirement:
MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years functional and technical experience in Unified Communications
- Fluent in English, in both verbal and written communication.
- Possesses expert knowledge of Cisco Jabber and Instant Messaging Technologies
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Jabber Cloud and On-Premise Solutions.
- Knowledge engineering/supporting for Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing Unified Communication Solutions. Including: WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Event Center, and WebEx Training Center.
- Ability to acquire new skills in a diverse environment.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Working Knowledge of Cisco Telepresence Server, Cisco Telepresence Management System, Cisco Expressway technologies.
- Knowledge engineering/supporting Audio Conferencing Solutions and Cisco Call Manager
- Ability to provide support for Real-time events providing moderated services.
- As a member of the Solution Design team in Network Services and Unified Communications, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, design and management of our company’s Global Unified Communication services. These services allow our company to communicate globally and collaborate worldwide with partners and customers. This role requires a highly skilled individual with subject matter expertise in Unified Communications Technologies Primarily in Jabber Instant Messaging, but working knowledge with Web & Audio Conferencing solutions, Cisco IP telephone and Video Conferencing.
- The candidate must interface globally and have deep experience in the design, development and support of unified communications solutions.
- The individual will need to demonstrate company leadership qualities, strong communication skills, financial prudence and proactive management in the planning, and delivery of network infrastructure and services.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and evolve our company’s Unified Communications solutions with a focus on Instant Messaging.
- Engineer Unified Communication Solutions for our company’s global customers, partners and employees.
- Engage and collaborate with business partners to interpret business requirements and deliver Unified Communications solutions.
- Engage and collaborate worldwide to support and engineer solutions to enable effective communications tools.
- Provide Tier-4 expert support for Unified Communication technologies.
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Communications, Network, Engineer, Network Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Marketing, Engineering