Network & UC Operations Support Specialist Job - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- We are looking for a new member to join our Operations team in Network & Unified Communications Services.
- The successful Professional will be responsible for the daily operations and management of our company's Global Network & Unified Communication services.
- These services allow our company to communicate globally and collaborate worldwide with partners and customers.
- This role requires a highly skilled individual with subject matter expertise in L2/L3 networking, and willingness to extend the skill set towards Unified Communications, IP Telephony, L4 network perimeter, wireless and video.
What is it that we would like you to do?
- Provide Tier 3 support for Network up to ISO/OSI Layer 4, in concert with the peering teams in APJ and Americas
- Engage and collaborate with business partners to interpret business requirements and solve complex issues
- Assist the senior engineers in their projects throughout its lifecycle, from the first design to the implementation
- Engage and collaborate with teams and partners worldwide to deploy and support solutions that will improve the infrastructure and prevent outages
- Provide ownership of the assigned tasks and excellence, also by recommending and driving improvements
- Interact directly with the local IT partner teams, as well as the internal users, to assist in providing direction on appropriate usage of the Network & Unified Communication services
- Solid understanding and commitment to Incident, Problem and Change management processes
We are seeking a professional with following skills:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills within a matrix organization (fluency in English)
- Working experience in working with customers (internal or external), suppliers and partners
- CCNA or higher certification, or equivalent working experience
- Experience in implementing, maintaining and supporting network solutions in a global infrastructure
- Knowledge of automation environments such as HPNA, NetBrain and APIC is desirable
- Ability to acquire new skills and interact in a diverse and multicultural environment
- High personal integrity, credibility, and energy
- Ability to solve problems in a stressful environment and react quickly
- Experience with working on high-end projects in cross-functional teams
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Network, Operations Manager, Cisco, Telecom, Technology, Operations