Network & IP Telephony Operations Specialist Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- We are looking for a new member to join our Operations team in Network & Unified Communications Services.
- The successful Professional will be responsible for the daily operations and management of our company's Global Network & Unified Communication services.
- These services allow our company to communicate globally and collaborate worldwide with partners and customers.
- This role requires a highly skilled individual with subject matter expertise in L2/L3 networking and IP telephony, and willingness to extend the skillets towards other areas such as Unified Communications, network perimeter, wireless and video.
What is it that we would like you to do?
- Provide expert Tier 3 support for Network & IP telephony technologies
- Engage and collaborate with business partners to interpret business requirements and solve complex issues
- Act as Technical Lead on projects in the domain of Network, IP Telephony, and migrations from legacy phone environments
- Engage and collaborate with teams worldwide to deploy and support solutions that will improve the infrastructure and prevent outages
- Provide ownership of the assign tasks and excellence, also by recommending and driving improvements
- Interact directly with the local IT partner teams, as well as the internal users, to assist in providing direction on appropriate usage of the Network & Unified Communication services
- Guarantee on-call support during EMEA hours, with the support of the peering teams in APJ and Americas as necessary
We are seeking a professional with following skills:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills within a matrix organization (fluency in English)
- Working experience in working with customers (internal or external), suppliers and partners
- Current valid CCNP or higher certification, or equivalent working experience
- Current valid CCNA Voice or higher certification, or equivalent working experience
- Deep Knowledge of IP telephony, PBX/Call Manager, Session Management, and Call Routing
- Ability to acquire new skills and interact in a diverse and multicultural environment
- High personal integrity, credibility, and energy
- Ability to solve problems in a stressful environment and react quickly
- Experience with working on high-end projects in cross-functional teams
- Deep Knowledge supporting SIP trunking solutions
- Experience with Contact center/Call Center
- Understanding and expertise with Global Dial Plans
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways and Communications Protocols (G.711, G.729, SIP, H.323)
- Solid understanding and commitment to Incident, Problem and Change management processes
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Network, Cisco, Telecom, Operations, Technology