Necropsy Technician - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company's Laboratories is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, in order to assist them in the development of new medications.
- With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.We are currently looking for a Necropsy Technician.
- Manipulation of animals
- Collection of biological liquid
- Degreasing and weighing of organs, prosection, caesarean
- Follow-up on quality control activities as per SOPs
- Possesses a DEC in Animal Health or equivalent
- Is meticulous and patient
- Is available (flexible hours) and available to work weekends
Number of hours per week:
A minimum of 37.5 hours
Permanent position (Benefits, Health and Dental insurance, pension fund)