NA Shared Services Manager (OTC Process Owner) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- This role is responsible for managing, delivering, anad sustaining business practices and/or procedures for all related processes and data related to transactional processing for the Order-To-Cash (OTC) process stream in the North America Finance Shared Services Center (NA/SSC).
- This individual will work collaboratively with key sales and operations business partners to lead the analysis, process re=engineering,a nd rationalization of key business process/data decisions to further optimize/enable business practices through the existing ERP environment to the NA/SSC Director and Global Finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- At least 7 years of progressive experience with at least 5 years dealing with processes and data related to transactional processing in the area of Order-To-Cash. One or more years of leadership experience included.
- Must have large ERP AP system experience. SAP experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills for interacting with individual team contributors, business partners, and senior management.
- Experienced with working with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting software.
- Good project management skills.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.