- Ensure all safe work procedures and security guidelines are adhered to
- Complete maintenance care obligations including troubleshooting and repair for all mechanical and related equipment.
- Perform general mechanical and building/structure repairing works.
- Preparing work procedure and instruction documents for servicing and troubleshooting.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks including but not limited to vibration analysis and lubrication.
- Take part in the implementation of site core values requirement (Safety and Health, Environmental Stewardship, Highest Ethical Behaviour, Respect for People)
- Support the site in achieving plant KPIs by working with multi-functional team in the organization.
- Working with other functional teams for the successful implementation of company Production System (DPS)
- Perform quality improvement and cost reduction and productivity as obligated
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Professional certificate in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in related field in manufacturing industry
- Required skills: Troubleshooting of plant equipment
- Able to read and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Computer literate MS Windows / MS Office.
- Willing to learn new technologies