This job is currently Archived,
Marketing Manager Nephrology - Spain
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible to develop, execute and follow all local Marketing activities in order to expand and accelerate market penetration of company products as well as representing the country in all European Marketing initiatives to ensure alignment and satisfaction to local market needs.
EU Marketing Responsibilities
- Member of the European Brand Team
- Contributes to the development of the EU 5-year strategic brand plan and annual tactical plans
- Actively participates in best practice sharing process and brings local market insights into European / Global team
- Implements global/European marketing strategies and tactics in local market
Local Marketing Responsibilities
- Participates in the development of the local long-range and annual marketing plans
- Develops and executes annual marketing plans including action plan and associated marketing budget (including order processing from PRF to invoice validation)
- Supports Sales Force’s execution of promotional events from concept design to content delivery (including congresses organization and documents warehouse management)
- Provides input on establishing the sales forecast for the current year and long range plan
- Manages advertising and other support agencies in implementing global communication tools and in developing local marketing materials.
- Works closely with cross functional colleagues in sales, market research, medical affairs, pharmaceutical affairs and other departments to understand and meet the needs of our customers
- Participates in local advisory board meetings with key physicians and other HCP
- In support to Medical Affairs Managers, manages positive relationships with new and existing Key Opinion Leaders
- Participates in developing ongoing sales training for field force; maintain active communication with the field to better understand needs, issues and opportunities
- 2/3 years marketing experience – hospital marketing management experience is mandatory, orphan drugs or nephrology experience is a plus
- Experience in sales is a plus.
- Experience developing digital marketing strategy and action plan.
- Experience working in international teams, ideally in a remote / virtual team.
- Experience dealing with highly specialized therapies
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, project management and presentation software
- Superb written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Communication skills
- Strong understanding of a multicultural environment
- Pragmatic and operationally oriented
- Planning and organizing skills
- Sense of ethics and responsibility
- Life science degree and/or business degree
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas